How to Book:
- Decide when and for how long you want to hire the barn.
- Email the Barn Bookings Administrator (or call 07587 184039) with details of your event to check availability. We aim to be flexible and will do our best to accommodate your preferred day & time.
- Please note that bookings are not definite until confirmed in writing by the Barn Co-ordinator.
Why Choose St. Nicholas Barn?
St. Nicholas Church Barn is available to hire for your party, at extremely competitive rates. We offer a very popular party rate – £35 for 3 hours – which usually allows plenty of time to decorate the hall, hold a party, and clear away afterwards.
We have a range of other discounts for longer hire which you may like for family get-togethers, weddings and baptisms.
Some of the advantages of using St. Nicholas Barn include:
- We still have several free slots for weekend parties, and we are available SUNDAY AFTERNOONS too!
- Full private use of our hall and outside space
- Brilliant for kids who need safe, traffic free space when outdoors
- Nobody peeking through the doors while your party is in progress
Private use of our kitchen & toilets
- There are plenty of cups and plates for you to use, including plastic ones for kids
- A hot water boiler for making coffee and tea
- Alcohol is allowed, but we have no licence for you to sell alcohol
- Fridge, cooker and microwave to keep your party food cool, or heat it up
- 3 separate toilets with baby changing facilities
- Quick delivery from Pizza Hut (1 mile away) and KFC if you need quick & easy catering!
Safe private car parking
- Always somewhere to park in our private floodlit car park
- Drop off outside hall for less mobile guests (but please keep the neighbour’s drive clear!)
- New lighting along the path from the car park to the hall
- Flexible arrangements
- We are happy to work with your preferred start and end times – please call us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Half a mile from M5 junction 6
- Easy to find
- Outskirts of Worcester with good road links, so no rush hour traffic
- Easy walk or drive to pub for a drink afterwards, or walk to the hotel and stay the night.
Our Rooms for Hire
- Accommodates 30/40 people
- Disabled accessible
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Accommodates 10/12 people
- Ideal for small meetings
- First floor with access via fairly steep external steps!
- Accommodates 6/7 people
- included in hire of Main Room
- A great place to set up a food buffet when using the Main Room