How to Book:
- Decide when and for how long you want to hire the barn.
- Call or email the Barn Bookings Administrator on the number/email above with details of your event to check availability. We aim to be flexible and will do our best to accommodate your preferred day & time.
- Please note that bookings are not definite until confirmed in writing by the Barn Co-ordinator.
Why Choose St. Nicholas Barn?
St. Nicholas Church Barn is available to hire for your party, at extremely competitive rates. We offer a very popular party rate – £35 for 3 hours – which usually allows plenty of time to decorate the hall, hold a party, and clear away afterwards.
We have a range of other discounts for longer hire which you may like for family get-togethers, weddings and baptisms.
Some of the advantages of using St. Nicholas Barn include:
- We still have several free slots for weekend parties, and we are available SUNDAY AFTERNOONS too!
- Full private use of our hall and outside space
- Brilliant for kids who need safe, traffic free space when outdoors
- Nobody peeking through the doors while your party is in progress
Private use of our kitchen & toilets
- There are plenty of cups and plates for you to use, including plastic ones for kids
- A hot water boiler for making coffee and tea
- Alcohol is allowed, but we have no licence for you to sell alcohol
- Fridge, cooker and microwave to keep your party food cool, or heat it up
- 3 separate toilets with baby changing facilities
- Quick delivery from Pizza Hut (1 mile away) and KFC if you need quick & easy catering!
Safe private car parking
- Always somewhere to park in our private floodlit car park
- Drop off outside hall for less mobile guests
- New lighting along the path from the car park to the hall
- Flexible arrangements
- We are happy to work with your preferred start and end times – please call us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Half a mile from M5 junction 6
- Easy to find
- Outskirts of Worcester with good road links, so no rush hour traffic
- Easy walk or drive to pub for a drink afterwards, or walk to the hotel and stay the night.
Our Rooms for Hire
- Accommodates 30/40 people
- Disabled accessible
- Well equipped kitchen
- Accommodates 10/12 people
- Ideal for small meetings
- First floor with access via fairly steep steps!
- Accommodates 6/7 people
- included in hire of Main Room
- A great place to set up a food buffet when using the Main Room